The British Touring Car Championship commands live TV coverage on race day reaching 96% of UK households on the ITV4 free to air TV channel. With over 120 hours of TV coverage on ITV alone and occupying a prime time TV slot on Sunday afternoons. Our championship also has a cumulative Global audience reach of 500million...
The BTCC TV and spectator demographic is predominately of the ABC-1 category, Male 64%, Female 36% providing an ideal target audience for many brands.
The BTCC is the highest profile motor racing championship in the UK & Europe and competes in front of the largest crowds in British motorsport from Knockhill in Scotland to famous Brands Hatch in Kent - circa 35,000 live track-side fans in attendance at each race weekend throughout the season.
- Live ITV Coverage UK
- Cumulative Global Audience Reach 500 million +
- 20 Million + UK ITV Live Audience 2014 (109hrs, 30mns)
- 10 Top Sporting Events On Parr With Premiership Football/Cricket (Full 8hr- 2 Day Events from March to October)
- Circa 370,000 Live Track-side Audience - Consumer
- Social Class 81% - ABC1
- Gender Profile 64% Male - 36% Female
- UK Radio Coverage 2014 = 154 Stations – 50hrs, 36mns
- Cumulative UK Estimated Radio Listeners 53.98 Million
- Dennis Publishing Figures -
Auto Express Magazine (256,214) Per Month
Evo Magazine (265,163) Per Month
Auto Express Website Visitors Per Month (1,405,884)
Evo.co.uk Website Visitors Per Month (399,912)